Tony has decided to go on vacation without me again, so now I have plenty of time to add to my blog and agonize over curtain fabric. You're so lucky - I'm going to include you in both!
So...all of my long-distance friends, which fabric should I use to make the girls their long-awaited curtains? I bought fat quarters of each of these. We've been holding them up in front on their window and pondering for weeks now. Please help and vote in my poll!
Yes, I already tried just finding a set to buy, but they were all ugly or heavy or boring...and Amy Butler fabrics are so cute! Do you think it is bad that they aren't "matchy" with the bedspreads?
If you can't figure out which fabric belongs to which name, well, they're in the same order in the poll as they are in the pictures. If you also leave a comment, I'll throw your name in a drawing for a give away! (And no, it won't be all of the losing fabrics...but close.)
Nicholas likes the Daisy Chain Deco Rose because it is dark and has contrast.
ReplyDeleteChristina has lots of plans for you lol. She said to use the Brown Lotus Wallflower for the curtains, Bell Acanthus Olive for the valance and tie backs. Then make bedspread covers for the quilts in Bell Acanthus Olive on top and a solid color on the back to tell them apart. Pillow cases in the Brown Lotus Wallflower. And fabric covered magnet board on the wall behind the bed in which ever of the fabrics the girls like best. "It will look so cool." She must think you are looking for projects to do. lol
Johnathan and Samantha have a simpler idea use the Bell Acanthus Olive. It matches the best with the colors already in the room.
Jessica
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI vote for 3. I think it's so sweet, and I like the contrast of the colors. It would look great!!!
ReplyDeleteMy question is, can you really go wrong with any Amy Butler??? ;o) My vote is for the last one.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what they look like all done!
Well, their all beautiful but the fourth one has all the colors of the bedspread and I think made up would be beautiful.Always remember it dosn't have to match just blend! Love you
ReplyDeleteI voted for the first, but I think I also agree with grandma linda--the colors would look awesome with the beadspread. I think coordinated but not "matchy" is great! Much more interesting that way.
ReplyDelete