Monday, April 6, 2009

The Next Two...




Ok. Here are my other two projects. The first is a shirt for Annika, and the second is Sofia's blue dress. There was a tear in Annika's pillowcase, so I didn't have enough fabric to make it into a dress...a blessing in disguise! Cutting a little more fabric off of the top (where the tear was) gave me some extra fabric for a kangaroo pocket (that Sofia had requested..darn!) and a cute flower.

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I wish I had a girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow case dresses are darling! Those are such pretty prints, too. They look so cute yet easy to make. Yet another reason why I need a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one annika has on the pocket and and flower...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I am amazed that you have so much energy so late in your pregnancy. All I could do is sit on the couch with my feet up, LOL. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Kriste, that is what I SHOULD be doing...just ask my purple, swollen feet. Unfortunately, I have a short attention span and get too bored, so I end up doing more than I should. Oh, well, it's just a couple more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so stinkin' cute!!! I really need to get crackin' on my sewing projects so that I can feel justified adding those to the list!

    ReplyDelete