
Well, we aren't ALL together again (my loving hubby is on vacation), but at least I have all of my chicks tucked under my wings again. The girls are back from camping. They returned full of stories about their many camping adventures. They saw a bear (that tried to get hit by their car), went canoing "at least thirty times!", learned a billion uses for their handkerchiefs, got a survival kit (complete with matches), and even brought home cookies to share with their little brother.
So, why did I post a picture of our absentee family member instead of all of the wonderful camping photos? Tragically, the camera was accidentally dropped into the lake - and not in a spot where it could be retrieved. Bummer. Maybe Sarah has some good ones?
In Garage Sale News: I go Sofia a wicker shelf to display part of her pokemon collection on AND a really nice double jogging stroller for $20. Lucky ducky!
Glad to hear things are going well over there. That is a total score on the stroller! Awesome!!
ReplyDelete