Wish I could come! We've got to go up to Silverdale and do the errands that I've been postponing for a few weeks now. Then come back here for Aaron's nap. I hope it's fun!!
I sent you a message on FB...
Heck yes, it's a shindig, I'm bringin' pear cake!
Can I come in PJ's? that's the only way I get anywhere by 10! Oh, and does it matter that i don't actually sew?
Yes, please do wear your pjs. I may force you to sew, but I might take pity on your prego state and do your sewing for you.
Wish I could come! We've got to go up to Silverdale and do the errands that I've been postponing for a few weeks now. Then come back here for Aaron's nap. I hope it's fun!!
ReplyDeleteI sent you a message on FB...
ReplyDeleteHeck yes, it's a shindig, I'm bringin' pear cake!
ReplyDeleteCan I come in PJ's? that's the only way I get anywhere by 10! Oh, and does it matter that i don't actually sew?
ReplyDeleteYes, please do wear your pjs. I may force you to sew, but I might take pity on your prego state and do your sewing for you.
ReplyDelete